Danville Community College developed from two institutions, Danville Technical Institute and the Danville Division of Virginia Polytechnic Institute opened in 1936 as Danville Textile School, becoming Danville Technical Institute just after World War II. The Danville Division of Virginia Polytechnic Institute first began as an engineering division in 1946, and was later expanded to include the first two years of course work for all engineering, business administration, liberal arts, and science majors.Â Beginning in the summer of 1966, all programs taught by Danville Technical Institute were brought under the Virginia Department of Community Colleges. Effective July 1, 1968, the Danville Division of Virginia Polytechnic Institute merged with the existing community college providing the co
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.